Google

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A First for Everything!

There's a first for everything, right? So, here's my first post! Really, blogging is still very new to me. But, then again, I believe there's a beginning to everything we do in life. At Polaris Blog I'd like to share the activities I do with the kids in my English for Young Learner (EYL) classes . Also here, I would like to share my thoughts and views as I go through the ups and downs of writing a novel. Last but not least, why the name Polaris? It's the star that doesn't change position through out the seasons. It's the one star that's always there to help guide the people at sea. It's the one star that can help you if you are lost in the woods. Once you've located Polaris, you'll be able to find your way 'home'. When I think of Polaris, I think of God...Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala. He can reach you wherever you are. So, wherever and whenever I feel 'lost' I have my God...He's the Creator of Polaris and Polaris symbolises Him though He neither resembles Polaris nor any other of His marvelous creations!

2 comments:

ryan zheng said...

hi sister! u have a cool blog! good luck on it!!!

ryan zheng said...

cool blog u have sister!!! i am hugh han!!! good luck on it!!! and thankzzz for the cool song! take care sister